Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
I was tagged by fetchmethatpitcher
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Coke Zero. It’s an addiction.
2. last phone call: the place I’m going to start volunteering at
3. last text message: My boyfriend
4. last song you listened to: “Place de la République” by Coeur de Pirate
5. last time you cried: Friday, seeing Wicked. I can’t not cry at stuff like that.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: Nope
7. been cheated on: Not that I’m aware of.
8. kissed someone & regretted it: YES.
9. lost someone special: Yes
10. been depressed: Yes
11. been drunk and threw up: Yes. It’s not fun.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
Grey (NOT gray, they are different)
IN THE LAST YEAR, HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes!
16. Fallen out of love: I’ve fallen out of infatuation, does that count?
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes :D
18. Met someone who changed you: Doesn’t everyone we meet change us in some way?
19. Found out who your true friends are: This sounds so ominous. I’ve always known who my true friends are.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Maybe? I can’t remember. Not in a dramatic way, clearly.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: Yes.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: All of them. …Unless we aren’t counting internet-only friends as real life, in which case there are a couple. But I don’t friend people I don’t know.
24. Do you have any pets? A puppy :) And by puppy, I mean a 6 year old fully grown golden retriever mutt.
25. Do you want to change your name: No, I’m pretty happy with my name.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I can’t remember, actually? Which probably means I did nothing. I don’t like making a huge deal of my birthday.
27. What time did you wake up today: 9:30.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching The West Wing, waiting for my hair to dry enough that I could go to bed.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: One of my best friends is getting married on Saturday! And I get to see my entire best friend group, some of whom I haven’t seen in literally years! I’m SO EXCITED!!!!!
30. Last time you saw your mother: Earlier this afternoon.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I had a clearer idea of the path I should take.
32. What are you listening to right now: The sound of my keyboard.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Yes. I have an actual Uncle Tom. He does not have a cabin.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: The fact that the doctor’s office never called with the referral they were supposed to, so now I have to call them myself.
35. Most visited webpage: tumblr, by a lot. Dropquotes.com is also on the list, weirdly? I don’t think I’ve been on there in months.
36. Blood type: O+. Also blood types are very interesting to me. Did you know I may be less likely to contract malaria or get heart disease, but more likely to get norovirus or cholera, and researchers don’t know what the connection is? (No traveling to 1830s France for me.)
37. Nickname: Página, Pants, sometimes Podge. My nerd of a boyfriend has my name in his phone as Squire [similar pun on last name], because he is a nerd.
38. Relationship Status: In one, which is still strange for me. I love him, but I haven’t told him yet.
39. Zodiac sign: Pisces
40. Pronouns: Her/She
41. Elementary: Dear Watson? I mean I’m not going to say the name, and idk what else to say about it.
42. High School: Fun fact: the name translates to “The Cave,” which is a dumb high school name but a good Mumford & Sons song.
43. College: University of New Mexico, with a brief stint at the University of Leeds
44. Hair color: Dyed a sort of coppery color. It’s faded a lot.
45. Long or short: Pretty long.
46. Height: 5’5”
47. Do you have a crush on someone: I guess, yes? Does it count as a crush if you’re dating them?
Also I never fully got over the person I had a crush on before him, but I wouldn’t have wanted anything to happen there anyway because she lives so far away.
48. What do you like about yourself?: Empathy comes easily to me.
50. Tattoos: None.
51. Righty or lefty: Righty
52. First Surgery: On my eyelid, because the right one was too long and besides making me look lopsided, would have caused bigger eyesight problems than I’ve got now.
53. First piercing: Earlobes.
54. First best friend: 2 actually; their names were Camille and Zoya.
55. First sport you joined: Gymnastics.
56. First vacation: ??? Probably camping? My family went camping a lot.
58. First pair of trainers: Why would I remember that
59. Eating: No
60. Drinking: No. I probably should be drinking water though.
61. I’m about to: Dry my hair and see how my self-done haircut turned out (just a trim, nothing scary)
62. Listening to: Still the sound of my keyboard.
63. Waiting for: Tomorrow, when I pick up one of aforementioned best friends from the airport.
64. Want kids?: I’m not sure yet. I like kids, and there’s definitely a vague longing there for in the far off future, but every time I think of actually being responsible for a tiny human’s growth and development I…get a little terrified. Also I like sleeping.
65. Get Married?: Maybe? I’ve always been a bit of a commitment-phobe, but if I’m deeply enough in love, I think it’s definitely in the cards.
66. Career?: Gosh, will you tell me, please? I think I’d like to go into publishing, or maybe even writing myself, but I just don’t know yet.
WHICH IS BETTER:
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.
68. Hugs or kisses: ¿Porqué no los dos? (Hugging, generally, if I have to pick, but kisses are very nice too.)
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Whichever. It’s the personality that counts.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: I don’t get how these are opposite ends of a spectrum. How are they mutually exclusive?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: I don’t care enough to pick. Arms.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble maker.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: …yes.
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes.
78. Lost glasses/contacts: I don’t know what happened to my first ever pair of glasses, does that count?
79. Sex on first date: No.
80. Broke someone’s heart: I hope not. I hardly ever let people get close enough to break their heart.
81. Had your own heart broken: No, I can’t say that I have.
82. Been arrested: No
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Not lately.
87. Miracles: Yes.
88. Love at first sight: I believe in something-that-can-turn-into-love at first sight. So, I guess, no, not really.
89. Heaven: Yes
90. Santa Claus: My mother told me about Santa Claus because I’d figured out the Tooth Fairy and she assumed that would transfer. It hadn’t.
91. Kiss on the first date: Yes
92. Angels: Yes
Here are the people I’m tagging, and obviously there’s no obligation:
frauleindrosselmeyer, lehdenlaulu, flash-thunder, @fleurdufeu sassymrknightley